Pete is a degreed safety professional with 23 years of experience in the Risk Management field achieving corporate objectives related to cost reduction, cost containment, and loss prevention of employee and customer injuries while providing technical assistance, consultation, analysis, and training services.
- Licensed Adjuster in Texas
- American Red Cross CPR/ First Aid Instructor
- OSHA 501 General Industry Trainer
- OSHA 510 Construction Safety Certification
- CAOHC Certified
- Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialist I
- 40 Hr HAZMAT Certified
- Hazard Analysis & Loss Prevention Specialist
- Accident Investigation Specialist
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
Pete married his high school sweetheart Annette 30 years ago. Together they have two beautiful children, a daughter Kristin Victoria, married (Matt) with two children (Tristen and Kaly) and son Jonathan Peter (JP).
Pete is an avid golfer with a love of the outdoors. He enjoys watching and participating in many sports and traveling with his family,